Friday, March 25, 2011

ALPA 9.5

Boat: ALPA 9.5

Builder: Alpa Yachts (ITA)

Designer: Sparkman and Stephens

More: ALPA 9.5 Specifications

News:

Statement from Peter Harrison about Chelsea FC speculation


Author: Mark Bullingham

Statement from Peter Harrison concerning the media speculation that he is to buy Chelsea Football Club:

    "There is absolutely no truth in the speculation that I am about to launch a hostile bid for Chelsea Football Club. It is complete nonsense and I made this clear to the journalist prior to publication.

    I will continue to support Chelsea Football Club on the pitch and in my capacity as one of the Vice-Presidents. I also remain committed to my main sporting interest, GBR Challenge, which is Britain's first entry into the America's Cup since 1987."

More Information:

  • GBR Challenge Website

See also: CRUISETTE 20 for sale